Saturday, June 9, 2007

What a Week!

Well, last time I posted, it was from the Little Rock Airport awaiting our first leg of the trip to Panama... and now I am sitting in an internet cafe in a small hotel in Panama City, Panama... and the trip is over!

I said I didn´t know how connected I would be from Volcan... the answer is I was NOT! so I will be catching up on posting over the next few days...

Wow! It was wonderful on so many levels! from the Santa Marta church to the school where we served to the visit to David and the church there... to the Panama Canal outing... it was incredible!

Time is short now, as we wait on the taxi to take us to the airport... the rest of the team are about to board their flight as I write this... we are on a later flight.

just suffice it to say, for now, that I am very very full! and so blessed!

more later...

No comments: