Friday, January 2, 2009

I Resolve....

every new year brings with it exciting new challenges and possibilities... a clean slate and a fresh calendar serve as the blank canvas upon which we can each begin a new masterpiece.

and most of us like to (or feel the need to) make promises to ourselves about what we are gonna do better or what we are gonna do less of...

so what are your resolutions?

and, by the way, how'd you do last year?

in 2009, I am bound to save more and spend less... to exercise more and eat less... to be more humble and patient and react less...

this year, I am gonna stress less and smile more. I'm gonna laugh a lot. I'm gonna pray more and worry less.

I'm gonna try very very hard to love my wife even more deeply than I do, which seems almost impossible!

I'm gonna listen more (especially to His Voice) and talk less... (that's a real challenge)

that's a good start, right?

how bout you?

Blessings!

No comments: