Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New

Don't you love the word?

New.

I know and you know that every day is a new day and a fresh beginning... we are, as Mark Hall wrote,

'drowning in His sea of forgetfulness'

...so, where God is concerned, May the 18 or November 3 can be every bit as fresh a start as January 1.

But we have attached special significance to this day...

...so my prayer for you this January 1 is to see it for what it can be. A new beginning. A fresh start.

It can be a watershed day... it can be whatever you make it.

So here is what I resolve to do, starting anew today:

love more. worry less. criticize none. enjoy more. relish everything. smile always. laugh often. listen better. excercise daily. allow God to teach me and His Spirit to lead me.

May God Bless You today and all year long!

No comments: