Saturday, June 20, 2009

my former youth minister is a Buddhist

Ok, so that was a purposefully eye-catching title, I admit.

My dear friend and former youth minister is a seeker. always has been...

What you love about him is the same thing that makes him 'dangerous' to follow.

I am asking for your help in assisting my dear friend and brother in finding his way through a time and place in his life which have left him searching... and I mean searching - not for the right way to worship God.... and NOT for the correct 'local church' to 'join'...

I mean my friend is searching to find out Who this higher power might me. and not altogether sure it is the God of the Bible...

wow...

I believe God will lead him back to Himself...

more about this as I learn about the situation...

pray.

No comments: