Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cruisin' is the Coolest

OK, gotta say something about our Spring Break Cruise! My wife and I (along with our our three daughters) joined my wife's family (brother, sister and fam, and momma) on a 7 day Carnival Cruise during Spring Break...it was awesome!

We were on the Conquest, a monster of a ship which is beautifully appointed and very spacious... the staterooms are considerably larger than others we have stayed in...

We sailed from Galveston (an absolute armpit of a port, but who cares... in 45 minutes we were 'at sea' :-)) and spent two days getting to Montego Bay... then sailed to Grand Cayman... then on to Cozumel, then home. It was absolutely glorious... what a blessing!

This is not meant to serve as a critique or review, but I do want to say that Cruising is one of my favorite ways to vacation!

And I do recommend Carnival... especially if you have kiddos. There are lots of activities for them...

One suggestion: sail on the largest ship possible... the Conquest was incredible!

God Bless!

No comments: