Thursday, April 19, 2007

my first blog attempt

Well, this is my first blog... and while my vocation is computer software, 'blogging' is completely new territory for me! I will try to post something once a week or so... don't really know who would care to read it, so this may be just a cathartic exercise for me... we'll see!

I have a wonderful wife and three terrific daughters; my oldest, Caitlin, is graduating high school in a few weeks, and has accepted an offer to play basketball for York College in York, NE.... long way from home, but seems to be a really good fit for her! She is a baptized believer and, though she is still a 'babe in Christ', she shows a deep spiritual side to her personality from time to time...

My middle daughter, Cara, is finishing her junior high career and looking forward to being a sophomore next year... great volleyball player, sweet spirit, became a Christian two weeks ago on Easter Sunday, which was one of the highlights of my life! She made the select choir for next year...

The Baby is Cassie; she is finishing 3rd grade and loves anything active... very athletic, but also loves to read... mostly she just likes to play with her sisters and friends!

My Wife is the very best part of me. Simply put, she makes me a much better person... the love of my life and the very best mom any kid could have. She is a deeply spiritual person, and as beautiful inside as she is out!

OK, that's it for now.... my first blog is officially published!

No comments: