Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Silver Dollar City's Festival of American Music

Well, it was another great week at Silver Dollar City! The weather was spectacular and the crowds were wonderful... thanks to all of you who share in our First Day ministry, and to all who came by the Gazebo to catch a set... or two!

And thank you for the overwhelming response to our new CD! Jeff Kreh did an astounding job of producing the CD, and an even better job of mixing our live sound all week... and, yes, he filled in some harmony parts from his post in the sound booth... very, very talented indeed!

Saturday was church of Christ weekend, and we got to see our old friends from Vocal Union, as they sang a couple sets in the Riverfront Playhouse... man, those guys are really very good! And just wonderful Christian people...

I hope everyone had as good a time as we did... thanks to the fine people at Silver Dollar City for making our stay enjoyable... and a special thank you to the folks at Kings Quarters for making us so welcome...

God Bless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, I knew it, you guys can't slide anything by me...

Gerri said...

I was at SDC this past weekend and heard you all for the first time. AWSOME that is all I can say. I bought two CD"S one for my son and one for me. We have been playing them 24/7, we can't get enough of it!!!!!! We both hope to see you again. By the way I am 55 and my son is 21 there may be a gap in age but NOT in music. Thank you Gerri

Tim said...

Gerri - how sweet of you to take time to write... thank you for the kind words! God Bless!