Saturday, March 15, 2008

In Wonder

Well, the Martin clan is heading to the Rock today to see Newsboys in concert! Dev tells me it is an incredible worship/ministry/concert experience, and I can't wait! I have a bunch of their material, and I've been listening to it all the time getting ready...

I can't wait to hear them sing 'In Wonder'... it may be my favorite song by the 'boys...

So much wonder - Carved in your coral seas
So much wonder - Shaded by ancient trees
I consider all that your hands have made
Every newborn’s eyes, every new sunrise
No power can tame your presence
No light can match your radiance
LET ALL CREATION SING IN WONDER
EVERY SEA, EVERY CREATURE, EVERY STAR
YOU OPENED UP MY EYES TO WONDER
WHAT A VISION, WHAT A WONDER YOU ARE!

I'll let you know how it went!

God Bless!

No comments: