Tuesday, November 25, 2008

changes

After a 10-year career with a local Educational Software company, Kelly and I have prayerfully decided it is time for a change...

I have accepted an offer to represent a company called Curriculum Advantage out of Atlanta, Georgia... my territory will be Arkansas, and I look forward to calling on my old friends in the Arkansas School districts!

Change is hard... but it occurs to me that our addiction to routine is a very unGodly trait.

this is a God thing. there is no doubt!

but still, while I am extremely excited about this new software package and this new company and this incredible opportunity, it is still a change...

I suspect that - just like every other turn in the road over my 47 years - it will turn out very blessed indeed... 'cause God is steering!

thank you in advance for all your well wishes...

my new email is tmartin@curriculumadvantage.com and my new phone number is the same as the old one, except the prefix is 736 instead of 656...

God Bless!

this is gonna be fun!

No comments: