Tuesday, June 10, 2008

update on my brother

For those of y'all who have been lifting up my brother in prayer, I cannot thank you enough! He is progressing slowly, but a little better each day...

evidently, running over a deer on a Harley can cause really serious injury! The doctors are predicting a full recovery, but it will be slow... ribs and hips are hard to heal, and I know Greg will be wanting to get up and at 'em sooner that the doctors would like...

They are talking about moving him to the rehab floor of our local hospital in a few days, and that will be much easier on all the family members who have been camping in Springfield for the past week... and better for Greg, because he is ready to get home!

thanks again for all the prayers and emails and well wishes...

I will update again in a few days!

God Bless!

No comments: