Friday, September 26, 2008

keep your chin up

I understand the devil is throwing stuff at you everyday... we are all faced with challenges. and I also know that we don't have to look very far to find someone whose challenges are stiffer than our own (a la "I complained because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet")

I have learned, however, that once my guilt subsides (you know, the guilt associated with my realizing that someone else has bigger problems than me), there is still MY challenge right there on me that I still have to deal with...

Please be encouraged! keep your chin up! God will provide an escape! He is with you, and He promised to deliver you or give you the strength you need to endure... so don't give up! Don't be despondent...

Here are a few ideas which may be helpful in dealing with your challenge:
  • face it head on! don't ignore it, deal with it
  • pray... then pray some more... then, once you're warmed up, pray!
  • share your struggle with someone who will share your struggle... ask them to pray
  • do something good for someone else... anonymously

God will bless you as you dodge the darts Satan is hurling at you... just watch!

Blessings!

No comments: