Sunday, August 3, 2008

are you in the mood to praise?

We have a unique opportunity each Sunday morning... you may not think of it as unique (and that may be at the heart of a lot of problems), but it is unique and special...

We have a specific and sacred time set aside to praise and worship our Creator and God.

So I have one question for you:

Are you in the mood to praise?

May I suggest you (we) get in the mood... because while our lives are a continual worship to God, this is an awesome chance to lift Him up and lift each other up in a group setting which only happens once a week...

So let's go do it!

See you there!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Cheek said...

I dig singing. I find myself in constant need of our Sunday morning service. Seriously I start heading down hill mid week in desperate need of meeting w/the saints-I need to make more of an effort on Wednesdays-only to be seriously renewed on Sunday mornings. Thank you for your contribution. And whenever you need a praise team member-call me. esc