Sunday, August 10, 2008

a very very special day

8,760 days ago, Kelly Jean Crawford changed my life forever.

Simply stated, I would not be who I am today if not for my bride of 24 years... the biblical phrase "as iron sharpens iron" comes to mind when I think of what she has given me.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world: those who makes things around them better, and those who make things worse... there is no doubt that the momma to my kiddos is the very best kind of good, and brings the good out in all whom she touches.

Words cannot approach describing who she is and what she is about, so I'll stop now before I prove that further...

I Love You, Kelly

Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Cheek said...

that's awesome-what you said about your wife. Count me in on your trip. I'm scared. This is a HUGE step of faith for me-but I'm in. Do you need any help organizing the people/supplies. We better start early. e

Evans Family Adoption said...

Tim and Kelly.
Didn't want to let this opportunity pass without saying, "Congrats on your 24th!!" You both are wonderful people. It is evident that the Light of our Lord shines through you all! God bless!

Lynn said...

Wow! She is a SAINT!
Kidding aside, you are both great examples for me, and I love you both. Please know that your good deeds will reward you in heaven, but are a reward to all of us now. Thanks for all you do!

Now let's shoot for 50!