Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lucy the Wonderdog and fireflies

I've been wondering why Lucy the Wonderdog - and yes, that's her official AKC registered name - does not want to go out to answer nature's call in the daytime, but she loves going out at night... OK, I know, it's a bit cooler in the evening, I get that.

But she always wants to come right back in during her daytime ritual, and really wants to stay outside for longer periods at night...

So last night I figured it out. She likes to chase lightning bugs! She loves the fireflies! So she will do just that until she gets too tired to jump and snap at 'em.

OK, that wasn't very deep. and I don't have any metaphor or analogy or practical application....

Oh well, maybe one:

Don't ignore the wonder. Remember how to play and have fun for the sake of it... Do something - today - that is just... fun.

Blessings!

No comments: